IU Health Research Billing
IU Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. As an academic health center, IU Health works in partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine to train physicians, blending breakthrough research and treatments with the highest quality of patient care. Research conducted by Indiana University faculty gives IU Health physicians and patients access to the most cutting-edge and comprehensive treatment options.
Revenue Cycle Services Research Billing
The IU Health Revenue Cycle Services Research Billing Support optimizes the IU Health revenue process while delivering on the promise of assurance.
IU Health Research Billing Packets
- Form #1 — Research Billing Notification Form
- All IU Health patients participating in a research study, grant study program, or clinical trials, regardless of who is fulfilling billing and collections efforts
- Form #2 — Research Registration/Grant Charge Form
- IU Health patients, identified for completion and submission of Form #1, in which billing services are to be fulfilled by IU Health Revenue Cycle.
- Form #3 — Required Documentation for Research Supplies, Implants, and Investigational Device Exemptions (IDE)
- IU Health patients receiving supplies, implants, and/or Investigational Device Exemptions (IDE) as part of the associated research study or clinical trial
IU Health Forms
IU Health Guides and Presentations
Contact Information–IU Health Revenue Cycle Services Research Billing Partners
For general inquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Clinical Research Billing Manager