IU Health Research Information
IU Health is Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system. As an academic health center, IU Health works in partnership with Indiana University School of Medicine to train physicians, blending breakthrough research and treatments with the highest quality of patient care. Research conducted by Indiana University faculty gives IU Health physicians and patients access to leading-edge and comprehensive treatment options.
IU Health Research Application
IU Health Data Access/Recruitment Tools
- Research Billing Checklist
- Research Billing Packet Form 1: Research Billing Notification
All IU Health patients participating in a research study, grant study program, or clinical trials, regardless of who is fulfilling billing and collections efforts.
- Research Billing Packet Form 2: Research Registration/Grant Charge
IU Health patients, identified for completion and submission of Form #1, in which billing services are to be fulfilled by IU Health Revenue Cycle.
- Research Billing Packet Form 3: Research Supplies, Implants, and IDE
IU Health patients receiving supplies, implants, and/or Investigational Device Exemptions (IDE) as part of the associated research study or clinical trial.
- Investigational Device Coverage Form
All IU Health
- Monthly Clinical Trial Participant Update Form
Guides and Presentations
IU Health Revenue Cycle Services Research Billing Partners
For general inquiries, please email: email@example.com
Clinical Research Billing Manager